Now Alchemy never sells your data. Read our privacy statement below to learn how we collect, use, store, and protect your information.
From time to time Now Alchemy email you electronic newsletters, announcements, surveys, special offers, or other information. If you prefer not to receive any or all of these communications, which you opted to receive, you may opt out by following the directions provided within the electronic newsletters and announcements.
You can opt out of third-party targeted advertising by visiting:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
What information do we collect?
Now Alchemy collects information about you to provide the best products and services possible. We are fully committed to improving the shopping experiences both at Now Alchemy Retail store and online at Now Alchemy.
Now Alchemy collects and may store any information you enter on our website, provided to us in our authorized retailers, or submitted to Now Alchemy voluntarily in any other way. For example, we collect information that you provide when you create an Account on our website, make an online or in-store purchase from us, send us an e-mail or call us, enter a contest, or participate in a survey. This information may include:
- Your name.
- Your mailing address.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your phone number.
Now Alchemy may receive information about you from other authorized sources, such as a google referral link used to visit our site. These other sources may help to improve the quality or personalization of services that we provide to you.
Most browser software can be set up to deal with cookies. You may modify your browser preference to provide you with choices relating to cookies. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, certain of the functions and conveniences of our Web site may not work properly, and you may be unable to use those Now Alchemy services that require registration in order to participate, or you will have to re-register each time you visit our site. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the "Help" section of the toolbar. We do not link non-personal information from cookies to personally identifiable information without your permission
Now Alchemy may also use Web beacons to collect non-personal information about your use of our Web site and the Web sites of selected sponsors and advertisers, your use of special promotions or newsletters, and other activities. The information collected by Web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our Web site and selected sponsors' sites; how many people open our emails; and for what purposes these actions are being taken. Our Web beacons are not used to track your activity outside of our Web site or those of our sponsors. The Now Alchemy does not link non-personal information from Web beacons to personally identifiable information without your permission.
Now Alchemy is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children, and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Now Alchemy does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13, and the Now Alchemy does not target its Web site to children.
How is information used and protected?
Your Personal Data will never be used for direct marketing purposes, although we may contact you to follow up on a purchase you submitted your email information to make.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. From your first visit to our website to the delivery of your order, we want you to be completely satisfied with the experience without compromising your privacy.
Now Alchemy uses your information to provide requested products and services to you and to support general business operations. Some examples of such usage includes:
- To fulfill and process your orders and communicate with you regarding those orders.
- To schedule your deliveries.
- To service products.
- To send marketing communications.
- To open and service your Shopping Account.
- To provide high-quality customer service.
- To help us improve and customize what we offer to you, our site and advertising.
- To send you information about our products, services and promotions.
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business.
- To process credit card information.
- How may information be shared?
- Now Alchemy does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Now Alchemy may share your personal information under the following limited circumstances: We may provide your information to a third party in the process of fulfilling an order for products or services you have placed with us. For example, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier where you have requested shipment for a purchase. Now Alchemy only shares the necessary information to third parties to provide the requested products or services in your order. Now Alchemy may share information in other special circumstances. We may disclose information where we have a good faith belief that disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or where we believe disclosure is necessary to protect you, to comply with legal processes or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Now Alchemy its customers, its associates or the public. Now Alchemy may share information with carefully selected vendors and business partners who may share offers and opportunities with you based on your interests.
What are your choices regarding information?
Now Alchemy wants to communicate with you to inform you of product specials, changes to our website, contests and surveys, or other information we think may be of interest to you. Similarly, carefully selected vendors or business partners may want to communicate with you to inform you of special offers or opportunities.
If you do not wish to receive certain information or request that your information not be shared with third parties, please e-mail:email@example.com Please be sure to include your full name, the types of communication you would like to receive or not receive, and your related contact information. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Now Alchemy you may still be contacted for transactional purposes. Some examples include request for customer service or questions regarding your order.
We may be contacted at:
Now Alchemy Customer Service Line: (866)973-6336 Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have created an Shopping Account on our website, you may review, update or correct your account information by accessing your Shopping Account with your password.
How is your information securely stored?
All of our website and subscriber list data is submitted and sent to our secure data center over 2048bit SSL encrypted HTTPS connection.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
If you are a resident of or are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you may also have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Personal Data you provide on any of the Now Alchemy’s sites is only collected with your consent, and may be transmitted outside of the EEA to Now Alchemy (or computer servers maintained for the benefit of the Now Alchemy) pursuant to that consent.
In general, under the GDPR you may:
- request access to your Personal Data
- have incomplete or incorrect data corrected
- have your Personal Data deleted
- suspend or restrict our use of your Personal Data, or withdraw your consent
- request a copy of your Personal Data
- complain to a supervisory authority if you believe your rights under the GDPR are not being respected
Should you request a copy of your Personal Data, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. Should you request the deletion of your Personal Data, Now Alchemy will generally do so as soon as practicable, although your right to have your Personal Data deleted is subject to exceptions, such as, for example, compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
Contact Now Alchemy at email@example.com if you have concerns regarding your Personal Data, or wish to exercise any of these listed rights.
Note that, if you are in the EEA, we may transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA, including to the United States. By way of example, this may happen if your Personal Data is transferred to our servers located in a country outside of the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. By submitting your Personal Data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy.
Questions about this Privacy Statement can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective: Sept 1, 2019